4" X 4"
Made in an ethical, equitable environment and rooted in local tradition, Our Sabai grass place mats are hand woven by women’s groups in small communities across Orissa. Every textured piece was handcrafted and took weeks to perfect. The round place mats are a must-have dining table item that adds style to any meal, whether it’s breakfast or dinner. They’re eco-friendly and meticulously hand braided, making them a wonderful fit for a home that is striving to be more environmentally conscious.
Handwoven Sabai Grass and naturally dyed threads Because of the artisan nature of this item, expect a slight variation in the appearance of every single piece.
- Carefully dust with feather duster or soft cloth.
- Wipe with a soft, clean, white cloth or paper towel, not with colored cloth.
- Spot clean only.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- Free shipping in India
- The estimated delivery time: 3-10 business days Globally. (Customs clearance in some countries can take longer)
- You have 15 days from the date of delivery to return or replace any non-discounted items. (Valid only purchase made in India.)
- Orders are processed and shipped from Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays).
- All sales are final on discounted items; no returns will be accepted unless there are genuine defects.